Filing period for town elections ended on Jan. 29
The filing period for the Town of Mason Elected Officers ended on Friday, January 29. The following individuals filed to run for open elected positions:
- Moderator (2 yrs): Incumbent Catherine Schwenk
- Selectmen (3 yrs): Incumbent Bernie O’Grady, Joanne Birman
- Supervisor of the checklist (6 yrs): Dorothy Millbrandt (outgoing Dorothy Minior)
- Library Trustee (3 yrs): Incumbent Christine Weiss
- Trustee of the Cemeteries (3 yrs): Incumbent Ken Spacht
- Trustee of Trust Funds (3 yrs): Incumbent George Schwenk
- Trustee of Trust Funds (2 yrs): Dorothy Minior (position previously vacant)
Highway Department seeks full-time help
The town of Mason is currently accepting applications for a full time self motivated person for the Highway Department. The ideal candidate needs to have a minimum of a Class B CDL and clean driving record. The candidate should also have heavy equipment experience such as Grader, Front End Loader and Backhoe. Plow experience in a Class B vehicle with a wing is desirable. This job comes with competitive wages and a great benefit package.
Interested candidates may download an application online at (http://masonnh.us/wp-content/uploads/Application-for-Employment.pdf) and return it to the Town of Mason Selectmen’s office at 16 Darling Hill Rd, Mason, NH. You may also obtain an application in person during open hours at the Board of Selectmen’s office, 16 Darling Hill Rd, Mason.
Town of Mason is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click an item for more information. For all future events, see the Calendar page.