Join neighbors and families and meet new friends at Fellowship Hall, Mason Congregational Church, on Thursday, October 8, from 5:30 until 7:00 PM for yummy home cooked food.
Turkey Dinner Menu
- Baked Turkey with Stuffing
- Mashed Potatoes Like Your Grandmother Made
- Squash Seasoned with Maple Syrup Boiled in Mason
- Peas and Carrots
- Cranberry Sauce
- Home Made Angel Food Cake with Pineapple
- Blueberry, Pumpkin and Apple Pies
Community Supper is funded by generous donations of time and monetary donations which have made it possible for five years! Volunteers from 5 to 92 have made this monthly event possible.
Join us in starting the 5th year of Mason Community Supper!
Help at the end of the evening with putting chairs and tables away will be greatly appreciated.
Questions? Contact Barbara DeVore at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-3761.