The filing period for the Town of Mason Elected Officers opens on Wednesday, January 20, at 10 am through Friday, January 29, at 5 pm at the Mason Town Clerk’s Office during regular office hours in the Mann House, 16 Darling Hill Rd., Mason, NH. Hours are Tuesday 10 to 4 pm and 6 to 7:30 pm; Wednesday 10 to 6 pm; and Thursday 10 to 4 pm. The office will be open that last Friday, January 29, from 3 to 5 pm and you must appear in person.
The name in parentheses is the person whose term is expiring.
Elected Office Openings:
- Moderator (Catherine Schwenk) 2 year term
- Selectman (Bernie O’Grady) 3 year term
- Supervisor of the Checklist (Dorothy Minior) 6 year term
- Library Trustee (Christine Weiss) 3 year term
- Trustee of Cemeteries (Ken Spacht) 3 year term
- Trustee of Trust Funds (George Schwenk) 3 year term