Ballot voting is on Tuesday, Mar. 8, 11am-7pm, at the Town Hall.
Articles 1-4 will be decided by ballot voting:
- Article 01: Election of Town Officials
(See the sample ballot: Elections for town offices)
- Article 02: Aquifer and Wellhead Protection Ordinance
- Article 03: Outdoor Lighting Ordinance
- Article 04: Amend Planning Ordinance
The 2016-2017 school year budget will also be decided by ballot voting. Information is posted on the SAU 89 web site:
- 2016-2017 Proposed Budget
- 2016-2017 Default Budget of the School
- 2016-2017 Warrant Articles
- 2016-2017 School Budget Form
The following are sample ballots from the Town Clerk’s office:
Absentee ballots must be submitted to the Town Clerk by Monday, Mar. 7. The Town Clerk’s office is open on Mar. 7 from 3-5pm.