Weather permitting, Eversource will be performing low level aerial patrols of transmission rights-of-way on Thursday, September 22, and Friday, September 23, 2016.
- PURPOSE OF FLYOVER: To inspect vegetation within transmission rights-of-way.
- DATES AND TOWNS: Thursday, September 22, and Friday, September 23, 2016. Patrols are statewide, including the following towns in Eversource NH’s Western Region: Amherst, Antrim, Brookline, Claremont, Croydon, Fitzwilliam, Greenville, Hillsborough, Hinsdale, Keene, Mason, Milford, Nelson, New Ipswich, Newport, Richmond, Rindge, Stoddard, Sullivan, Sunapee, Swanzey, Troy, and Winchester.
- DESCRIPTION OF AIRCRAFT: Blue and Yellow Bell Jet Ranger, Tail # N868JB
- FLIGHT TIMES: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., weather permitting
- CONTACT INFO: Contact Michael Stanek (603) 933-2686 Michael Babineau (978) 855-6036