The filing period for the Town of Mason Elected Offices opens on Wednesday, January 25, at 10 am through Friday, February 3, at 5 pm at the Mason Town Clerk’s Office during regular office hours in the Mann House, 16 Darling Hill Rd., Mason, NH. Hours are Tuesday 10 to 4 and 6 to 7:30 pm; Wednesday, 10 to 6 pm and; Thursday, 10 to 4 pm. We will be open that last Friday, February 3, from 3 to 5 pm and you must appear in person.
Elected Office Openings
- Selectman 3 year term [incumbent Louise Lavoie]
- Library Trustee 2 year term [incumbent Robin Smith]
- Library Trustee 3 year term [incumbent Elena Kolbenson]
- Trustee of Cemeteries 3 year term [incumbent Jeannine Phalon]
- Trustee of Trust Funds 3 year term [incumbent Patricia A. Greene]
Town Election Day statewide is on March 8, 2017. For more information, go to the NH Secretary of State Elections Division: http://sos.nh.gov/Elections.aspx