Town Clerk’s office closed today

If you want to pay your tax bill, you can either leave it in the mailbox outside the Mann House under the bulletin board or you can bring it to Kathy in the Selectmen’s office. For regular renewals, you can leave them with Kathy and Deb will process them and mail them back to you. If Deb is not back in the office tomorrow, Suzanne will be there until 4 p.m. to assist residents.