Town elections are on Tuesday, March 13, 2018. Polls will be open at the Mason Town Hall from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Please note:
- In the event of inclement weather, the polls will remain open.
- On election day, the Board of Selectmen’s office will close at 1 p.m.
Ballot voting will decide:
- Article 1 (“Electing Officials”).
- School budget. The 2018-2019 proposed budget and default budget are posted on the SAU 89 web site: http://mason.sau89.org/school-district-budget-information/
- Town warrant: http://masonnh.us/wp-content/uploads/2018-Town-Warrant.pdf
- 2018 budget: http://masonnh.us/wp-content/uploads/2018-Budget.pdf
- Sample ballot: http://masonnh.us/wp-content/uploads/2018-TownBallot-Sample.pdf
You may register to vote prior to election day or during polling hours. For more information on voter registration, go to: http://masonnh.us/voter-registration/