Building Inspector: Permit Applications & Fees


You can submit completed applications to the Building Inspector at the Selectmen’s office in person, or by mail, fax, or email (via

Note: The driveway permit application is available online, and must be submitted separately to the Highway Department.


There is a $40 fee for each electric, oil burner, and plumbing/gas permit.