The results from town elections have been updated to include results for Supervisor of the Checklist and final results on Trustees of the Trust Fund (1 and 3-yr terms). To view the updated results, go to: http://masonnh.us/
Town Clerk Debra Morrison announced the results from town elections today. They are posted online: http://masonnh.us/
Town elections are on Tuesday, March 13, 2018. Ballot voting will decide:
- Article 1 (“Electing Officials”). See the sample ballot for a list of open offices and candidates.
- School budget. The 2018-2019 proposed budget and default budget are posted on the SAU 89 web site.
If you do not anticipate that you will be present to vote in person:
- Request an absentee ballot using the Absentee Ballot Request Form (PDF). Complete the form, and deliver it to the Town Clerk’s office by mail, email (scanned copy), or fax. You can also deliver it in person during open hours for the Town Clerk’s office. (For more information, see the Town Clerk & Tax Collector’s General Information page.) When your request is approved, the Town Clerk will provide you with an official absentee ballot.
- Complete the absentee ballot, and submit it to the Town Clerk by Monday, Mar. 12. The Town Clerk’s office is open on Mar. 12 from 3-5pm. If someone other than the voter is returning the absentee ballot, that person must complete the absentee ballot return form.
For more information on town elections, go to http://masonnh.us.
The Town Clerk’s office is closed today due to the weather.
The filing period for the Town of Mason Elected Offices opened on Wednesday, January 24, at 10 a.m., and goes through Friday, February 2, at 5 p.m. at the Mason Town Clerk’s office (Mann House, 16 Darling Hill Rd., Mason, NH). Regular hours are Tuesday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and 6 to 7:30 pm; Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Thursday, 10 a.m. to 4 pm. Additionally, the office is open on Friday, February 2, from 3 to 5 p.m. and you must appear in person.
Elected Office Openings
- Moderator, 2 year term
- Town Clerk/Tax Collector, 3 year term
- Treasurer, 3 year term
- Selectman, 3 year term
- Supervisor of the Checklist, 6 year term
- Library Trustee, 3 year term
- Trustee of Cemeteries, 3 year term
- Trustee of Trust Funds, 1 year term
- Trustee of Trust Funds, 3 year term
The Town Clerk’s office will be closing today at 4 p.m.
The bills will be mailed around the 16th of the month with a due date of December 21.
For those of you who can’t wait to see what it amounts to, you can go to www.nhtaxkiosk.com and look up your account.
The Town Clerk’s office will be closed Thursday, November 23, for Thanksgiving and will be open on Saturday, the 25th.
The Town Clerk & Tax Collector’s office will be closed on Wednesday and Thursday, October 18-19. Please plan accordingly.
For a list of open office hours, go to: http://masonnh.us/town-clerk-tax-collector-general-information/
Mason’s assessor, Todd Haywood, began visiting properties in Tax Maps A and B. He started on Sept. 25, 2017, and will continue over the next few weeks as part of the cyclical property review process. Todd drives a 2014 Black Ford Escape with “Granite State Municipal Services” magnets on the doors, and he can provide a letter from the BOS office on request. The Mason PD is also aware that he is working in Mason, and can verify this information.
To view Mason tax maps, go to: http://masonnh.us/town-clerk-tax-collector-tax-maps-911-map/