The Supervisors of the Checklist will be in session on Tuesday, June 5, 2018 between 7:00-7:30 PM at the Town Office for purposes of making corrections and additions to the checklist. This will be the last time to change party affiliation before the State Primary Election on Sept 11, 2018.
The annual Town Meeting is tomorrow (Saturday, March 17, 2018). The meeting will be held Mason Elementary School and begins at 9 a.m.
Town Meeting will decide Articles 2-19, as listed in the 2018 town warrant. To view the warrant articles, go to: http://masonnh.us/wp-content/uploads/2018-Town-Warrant.pdf
The results from town elections have been updated to include results for Supervisor of the Checklist and final results on Trustees of the Trust Fund (1 and 3-yr terms). To view the updated results, go to: http://masonnh.us/
Town Clerk Debra Morrison announced the results from town elections today. They are posted online: http://masonnh.us/
Town elections are on Tuesday, March 13, 2018. Polls will be open at the Mason Town Hall from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Please note:
- In the event of inclement weather, the polls will remain open.
- On election day, the Board of Selectmen’s office will close at 1 p.m.
Ballot voting will decide:
- Article 1 (“Electing Officials”).
- School budget. The 2018-2019 proposed budget and default budget are posted on the SAU 89 web site: http://mason.sau89.org/school-district-budget-information/
- Town warrant: http://masonnh.us/wp-content/uploads/2018-Town-Warrant.pdf
- 2018 budget: http://masonnh.us/wp-content/uploads/2018-Budget.pdf
- Sample ballot: http://masonnh.us/wp-content/uploads/2018-TownBallot-Sample.pdf
You may register to vote prior to election day or during polling hours. For more information on voter registration, go to: http://masonnh.us/voter-registration/
You may download the PDF file (http://masonnh.us/wp-content/uploads/Mason_2017_Annual_Report.pdf) or pick up a hard copy at the Board of Selectmen’s office, the Town Clerk’s office, or Mason Public Library. Copies will also be available at the Town Hall during polling hours on Mar. 13.
Reports from previous years are also available online: http://masonnh.us/annual-reports/
The 2017 Annual Report for the Town of Mason is now available at the Board of Selectmen’s office, the Town Clerk’s office, and Mason Public Library. Copies will also be available at the Town Hall during polling hours on Mar. 13.
A PDF copy of the report will be available for download in the near future. An announcement will follow.
The Board of Selectmen will meet on Monday, March 12, 2018 at 7:30 PM at the Mann House, instead of Tuesday, March 13, 2018 so as not to conflict with the Town Election.
Town elections are on Tuesday, March 13, 2018. Ballot voting will decide:
- Article 1 (“Electing Officials”). See the sample ballot for a list of open offices and candidates.
- School budget. The 2018-2019 proposed budget and default budget are posted on the SAU 89 web site.
If you do not anticipate that you will be present to vote in person:
- Request an absentee ballot using the Absentee Ballot Request Form (PDF). Complete the form, and deliver it to the Town Clerk’s office by mail, email (scanned copy), or fax. You can also deliver it in person during open hours for the Town Clerk’s office. (For more information, see the Town Clerk & Tax Collector’s General Information page.) When your request is approved, the Town Clerk will provide you with an official absentee ballot.
- Complete the absentee ballot, and submit it to the Town Clerk by Monday, Mar. 12. The Town Clerk’s office is open on Mar. 12 from 3-5pm. If someone other than the voter is returning the absentee ballot, that person must complete the absentee ballot return form.
For more information on town elections, go to http://masonnh.us.
The Supervisors of the Checklist will be in session on Saturday, March 3, 2018 between 11:00 – 11:30 a.m. at the Mann House for purposes of making final corrections to the checklist prior to Town Meeting.