- Burn Permits – See the Fire & EMS Burn Permits page.
- Pistol and Revolver Licensing Applications – The NH Department of Safety has forms available for residents and non-residents. For more information and to download an application, go to the Pistol and Revolver Licensing page.
- Taxpayer abatement application –
RSA 76:16 details the New Hampshire laws concerning tax abatement by selectmen or assessors. For more information on the abatement process, consult New Hampshire Board of Land & Tax Appeals site (http://www.nh.gov/btla/appeals/propertytax.htm). To download the abatement application, click here or download it from the New Hampshire Board of Land & Tax Appeals site: http://www.nh.gov/btla/appeals/documents/2014abatement.pdf
- Planning Board documents and application forms (http://masonnh.us/planning-board-documents-maps/)
- Zoning Board of Adjustment application forms
- Hearing Application – Required for all hearings and reviews, including appeals, special exceptions, variances, waivers of residential road frontage requirements, and equitable waivers of dimensional requirements. (http://masonnh.us/wp-content/uploads/BoardOfAdjustment_HearingApplicationForm_rev2018.pdf)
- List of Abutters – May also be required. (http://masonnh.us/wp-content/uploads/BoardOfAdjustment_ListOfAbuttersForm_rev2018.pdf)
If there are more forms that you would find helpful on this page, contact the webmaster.