MASON PUBLIC LIBRARY IS CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19 BUT CURBSIDE PICKUP IS AVAILABLE:
Mason Public Library began curbside pickup Thursday June 11th. This service will continue every week. To request books, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 878-3867 and leave a message by 3 pm on Wednesday. Include book titles or categories (such as “three books on dinosaurs), your name, and a phone number where you can be reached. You will receive a call or email back, confirming that your request was processed. Pick up times are Wednesday, 2-8 PM and Thursday, 2-4 pm. Each patron will have a bag labeled with their name, on the black plastic shelf outside the library door.
If do not have a library card and want to borrow titles from Mason Public Library, contact the library by email or phone and the librarians will assist you.
Mason Public Library is located in the Mann House, 16 Darling Hill Road, Mason.
Director: Denise Ginzler
Online public access catalog: http://masonnh.us/mason-public-library-online-public-access-catalog/
To follow the Mason Public Library on Facebook, click the Like button below.
Regular hours are:
Tuesdays: 9am – 4pm, 6-8pm
Wednesdays: 9am – 4pm
Thursdays: 9am – 4pm
Saturdays: 9am – 12 pm (No Saturday hours in July and August)
About the Mason Public Library
- Rooms: Adult Room, Junior Room, and Children’s Room.
- Collections include books and magazines as well as selections of videos/DVDsandaudios/CDswhichhave been donated by people in the town.
- Special collections: a borrowed selection of DVDs from the Wadleigh Library in Milford and unabridged books on CD from the Brookline Public Library.
- Adult collection: Many titles added frequently. In recent years, the family of Charlotte Hastings has generously donated a variety of titles to our fiction and non-fiction collections.
- Children’s collection: Many titles added frequently. Books include the 2012 very generous donation of junior and picture books by the non-profit organization, Children’s Literacy Foundation of Waterbury, Vermont.
- We have copies of the Monadnock Ledger Transcript newspaper.
- Public Access Computer available during open hours.
- Copies are $.10/page.
- Faxes are $1.00 to connect and $.25/page.
Requests can be made by phone and email. If we don’t have the title in our collection, we can inter-library loan items (ILL). We have access to the many library collections in the state.