To follow the Mason Public Library on Facebook, click the Like button below.
Location & Hours
Mann House, 16 Darling Hill Road, Mason, NH 03048
Tuesdays & Wednesdays: 9am – 4pm, 6-8pm
Thursdays: 9am – 4pm
Saturdays: 9am – 12 pm
About the Mason Public Library
- Rooms: Adult Room, Junior Room, and Children’s Room.
- Collections include books and magazines as well as selections of videos/DVDsandaudios/CDswhichhave been donated by people in the town.
- Special collections: a borrowed selection of DVDs from the Wadleigh Library in Milford and unabridged books on CD from the Brookline Public Library.
- Adult collection: Many titles added frequently. In recent years, the family of Charlotte Hastings has generously donated a variety of titles to our fiction and non-fiction collections.
- Children’s collection: Many titles added frequently. Books include the 2012 very generous donation of junior and picture books by the non-profit organization, Children’s Literacy Foundation of Waterbury, Vermont.
- We have copies of the Monadnock Ledger Transcript newspaper.
- Public Access Computer available during open hours.
- Copies are $.10/page.
- Faxes are $1.00 to connect and $.25/page.
Requests can be made by phone and email. If we don’t have the title in our collection, we can inter-library loan items (ILL). We have access to the many library collections in the state.
The Library Trustees meet on the second Monday of the month at 9:30am in the Mann House Common Room. Dates and times are subject to change.