Agenda posted: Planning Board meeting on Jan. 29
To access Planning Board agendas, meeting minutes, & notices, go to: http://masonnh.us/planning-board-meeting-minutes/
Updated maps available
The following maps have been updated:
Filing period for town elected offices: Jan. 22-31
The filing period for the Town of Mason Elected Offices opens on Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 10 am and closes Friday, January 31, 2020 at 5 pm at the Mason Town Clerk’s Office during regular office hours in the Mann House, 16 Darling Hill Rd., Mason, NH. Hours are Tuesday, 10 to 4 and 6 to 7:30 pm; Wednesday, 10 to 6 pm and; Thursday, 10 to 4 pm. We will be open that last Friday, January 31, from 3 to 5 pm and you must appear in person.
Elected Office Openings
- Moderator, 2 year term
- Selectman, 3 year term
- Supervisor of the checklist, 6 year term
- Library Trustee, 3 year term
- Trustee of Cemeteries, 3 year term
- Trustee of Trust Funds, 3 year term
- Moderator: Catherine Schwenk
- Selectman: Louise Lavoie
- Supervisor of the checklist: Kathleen Wile
- Library Trustee: Elena Kolbenson
- Trustee of Cemeteries: Jeannine Phalon
- Trustee of Trust Funds: Pamela McGinnity
Presidential Primary to be held on Feb. 11
The Presidential Primary Election will be held on Tuesday, February 11, 2020.
Winter Maintenance, Snow Removal and Ice Control Policy
The Town of Mason has adopted the Winter Operations Snow Removal and Ice Control Policy effective Dec 16, 2019. All residents are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the content as it describes the condition that one might expect to encounter before, during and following a winter storm event.
New Conservation Plan available online
The Conservation Plan for Mason is now completed, thanks to all who contributed their ideas.
The Plan’s Vision, Goals, and Recommendations, with Steps for Town Boards to Implement the Plan, are all set forth in only 7 pages! A review of Mason’s Natural Resources Inventory is included in the Appendices as background for the Conservation Plan.
Voting results (March 2019)
- Annual town elections (Mar. 12) — Click here to download the results.
- Town meeting (Mar. 16) — Click here to download the minutes.