Community Supper details for Mar. 12
You are cordially invited to Community Supper on Thursday, March 12, for home cooked Corned Beef and Cabbage! From 5:30 until 7:00, join friends, neighbors and meet new folks at Fellowship Hall at Mason Church in the center of town. The meal is still free, but donations make the suppers possible.
- Traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage with Potatoes, Carrots and Onions
- Oatmeal Rolls and Irish Soda Bread
- Salad of Finely Chopped Apples and Celery, a Hint of Carrots topped with Michelle
- Scott’s Home Made Dressing
- St. Patrick’s Day Desserts
- Hot and Cold Beverages
Volunteers from 4 to 90 make this meal reality; however, help is needed at two different times:
- Wednesday, the 11th, at 2:00 for a veggie peeling party and
- Thursday at 7:00 at the end of the supper.
Questions?? Contact Barbara DeVore at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-3761.