Mason Public Library is located in the Mann House, 16 Darling Hill Road, Mason.
To follow the Mason Public Library on Facebook, click the Like button below.
Regular hours are:
Tuesdays & Wednesdays: 9am – 4pm, 6-8pm
Thursdays: 9am – 4pm
*Saturdays: 9am – 12 pm
*During July and August, Mason Public Library is closed on Saturdays, except for August 25th, which is the 250th anniversary celebration. Saturday hours resume after Labor Day on Sept. 8, 2018.
About the Mason Public Library
- Rooms: Adult Room, Junior Room, and Children’s Room.
- Collections include books and magazines as well as selections of videos/DVDsandaudios/CDswhichhave been donated by people in the town.
- Special collections: a borrowed selection of DVDs from the Wadleigh Library in Milford and unabridged books on CD from the Brookline Public Library.
- Adult collection: Many titles added frequently. In recent years, the family of Charlotte Hastings has generously donated a variety of titles to our fiction and non-fiction collections.
- Children’s collection: Many titles added frequently. Books include the 2012 very generous donation of junior and picture books by the non-profit organization, Children’s Literacy Foundation of Waterbury, Vermont.
- We have copies of the Monadnock Ledger Transcript newspaper.
- Public Access Computer available during open hours.
- Copies are $.10/page.
- Faxes are $1.00 to connect and $.25/page.
Requests can be made by phone and email. If we don’t have the title in our collection, we can inter-library loan items (ILL). We have access to the many library collections in the state.
The Library Trustees meet on the second Monday of the month at 9:30am in the Mann House Common Room. Dates and times are subject to change.